Veronica Lilly - Project Coordinator
What year did you join Baldwin & Shell?
Please list your Certifications, Honors and any Awards you have received:
- AGC- CM Lean certification
- AIC- AC Associate Constructor certificate
- ASHE- CHC Certified Healthcare Constructor
- ASHE- HCC Health Care Construction certificate
- CSI- CDT Construction Document Technologist certificate
- CSI Chapter Service Award (2010)
- CSI ‘Job Well Done’ award (2004)
- CSI ‘Leading the Way’ award (2003)
What Trade Organizations and/or boards are you involved in?
- Member - ASHE American Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Member - AGC Arkansas Chapter
- Past board member of CSI Construction Specification Institute-Arkansas Chapter
What is your specialty?
Please list where you obtained your education and any degrees:
Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, UALR
Please list any community service involvement:
- Member and active volunteer – Summit Church, North Little Rock
- Member and past volunteer – Humane Society of Pulaski Co.
- Member – Scott Connections, Scott, AR
- Past board member & treasurer – Scott Volunteer Fire Dept.
What is your spouse’s name?
Aaron Ruby, AIA
What is your favorite book?
Beautiful Outlaw by John Eldridge
What is your favorite movie?
Gone with the Wind
What is your favorite sport?
To watch - Basketball
What are your hobbies?
Gardening, cooking, travel, music, theatre
What are two things you cannot live without?
God and a good pizza
What is your most memorable life experience to date?
The amazing vacations I’ve taken with my husband.
Who do you admire most?
What is something that would surprise people about you?
That I’m pretty handy at fixing things, and I love nature.
What is your favorite band?
Local group – Big Damn Horns
Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
Two dogs and a cat (these are my kids)
What is one word to sum you up?
What is something you absolutely will NOT eat?
What has been your biggest accomplishment in life?
Staying married for 18+ years
What is your biggest pet peeve?
What motivates you?
Faith, Hope & Love