Tom has 24 years of industry experience and has been with Baldwin & Shell for more than eight years. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Building Construction Management from Michigan State University.
“Tom is an outstanding addition to our leadership team. He brings a depth of experience in all functions and will contribute immensely to our team.” said Rick Terry, President, Memphis/Northeast Division.
Tom has overseen Baldwin & Shell construction teams in the completion of numerous projects in his previous position as Senior Project Manager of the firm’s Central Arkansas Division. Tom resides in Little Rock, Arkansas with his wife, Erin and children, Claire, Peter, Penny and Lily.
Tom’s accomplishments and professional history include:
- 24 years of project management experience.
- 10 years of project superintendent experience.
- 15 years of experience with Multi-Family projects valued over $105,000,000.
- Past Board Member & Architectural Committee Chair - St. Charles Property Owners Association.
- Past Member of Michigan & Indiana Chapters of the Home Builders Association.
- Graduate of the Dale Carnegie training program.
- Completed Lean Construction Courses.
- Currently serves as an advisory Board Member for the EXCEL Careers for Advanced Professional Studies with the Little Rock School District.