Roy W. Horsey, Jr. - Central Arkansas Vice President
What year did you join Baldwin & Shell?
Have you had any title changes since you started, if so what are they in order?
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
What certifications, honors and any awards have you received?
- ASPE – Certified Professional Estimator
- CSI – Certified Construction Document Technologist
- AIC – American Institute of Constructors – Associate Constructor
- ASPE – Chapter 33 Arkansas Estimator of the Year 2006
What trade organizations and/or boards are you involved in?
- ASPE – American Society of Professional Estimators
- CSI – Construction Specifications Institute
- AGC – Associated General Contractors
What is the most rewarding part of your job?
Seeing the project completion
What is your specialty?
What is your favorite thing about working at Baldwin & Shell?
Where have you obtained your education and any degrees?
- UALR – Associates Degree Construction Engineering
- UALR – Bachelor Science Construction Management
What is your spouse’s name?
How many children do you have and what are their names?
Daughter – Jacquelynn
Son - Zachary
What is your favorite book?
What is your favorite sport?
What are your hobbies?
Hunting, fishing, and golf
What are two things you cannot live without?
Wife and kids
What is your most memorable life experience to date?
The birth of my children
Who do you admire most?
Where did you grow up?
Little Rock, Arkansas
What is something that would surprise people about you?
That I enjoy growing trees
What is your favorite food?
What is your favorite sports team?
Baseball – St. Louis Cardinals
Football – Dallas Cowboys
Do you have any pets?
Dog - Tucker
What is one word to sum you up?
What was your childhood dream?
To be a professional bass fisherman
What is your favorite color?
What is something you absolutely will NOT eat?